Techtron are a leading chemical contract manufacturer and packer, based in Deeside, North Wales. Techtron’s BRC accredited facility boasts a range of services, including contract manufacturing, chemical bottling and filling, chemical repacking and contract packing. Techtron’s contract manufacturing services span over many sectors, including, but not limited to:
- Pet and Veterinary
- Cleaning and Janitorial
- Hand Wash and Hand Sanitiser
- Eco Friendly / Sustainable
New Chemical Products Manufacturing
Techtron has a skilled team of formulation chemists on-site to aid customers to formulate and reformulate products to their specifications. Our chemical products manufacturing experts can also offer in-house testing, including:
- Benchmark performance testing and reporting. This allows comparative assessment on cleaning, adherence, corrosion, surface retention and biocidal efficacy of any new product developments or reformulations.
- Physico-chemical testing including pH, viscosity, SG, total solids, foam height, conductivity, RI etc
- In-house microbiological capabilities that include: TVC (Total Viable Count) and microbiological counts, identification and challenge testing and the facility for QC positive release.
Chemical Contract Manufacturing Existing Formulations
Techtron can produce products that customers already own the formulation for. Our chemists will work from your method of manufacture and provide samples before proceeding to production.
Techtron are happy to supply final goods either in bulk containers for repacking or packing into the final product packaging.
If you’re interested in chemical contract manufacturing or chemical products manufacturing, please get in touch with our expert team.